Wellness Kliniek Belgium Reviews

Wellness Kliniek Belgium Reviews

Sunday 15 February 2015

Rhinoplasty – cosmetic surgery for the nose


Nose is the most important area of the face and its impairment is usually a major concern for many people. Deformities of the nose can alter the person’s appearance all around. But, there are options available to correct improper sizes or shapes to give you a more chiselled look. ‘Rhinoplasty’ as it is known is the plastic surgery of the nose. It is often colloquially called the ‘nose job’. This surgery is performed to making changes in the bones and the cartilages of one’s nose to change the appearance.

Improvements

The aesthetic improvements from a Rhinoplasty include:
  • Increasing or decreasing the length of the nose
  • Altering the bridge or the tip of the nose
  • Narrowing or changing the shape of the nostrils
  • Altering the width of the nose
  • Correcting humps or deviations

Risks and Benefits of Rhinoplasty

Rhinoplasty carries the same risks as that of any other surgery. Some of the possible side-effects of Rhinoplasty are bleeding, infection and reactions to medications & anaesthesia.

About the postoperative period

Mild pain and discomfort can be expected in the beginning on the first day and this might continue for several other days. Swelling and bruising can be expected to increase in the following days but it can be reduced by applying cold compresses around the nose (but not directly on the nose).

My Experience at Wellness Kliniek

I underwent my Rhinoplasty surgery at Wellness Kliniek, Belgium. The surgeon explained each and every step about the surgery and discussed at length the results and post op recoup period and care. This helped me stay strong and as expected my results were really great and I am completely satisfied with it. I would like to thank my surgeon as he was very helpful and gave me a natural look. I’ve been complemented on my stunning looks post surgery and this is why I thought of writing Wellness Kliniek Belgium Reviews. From my experience, I would say that Wellness Kliniek is one of the best clinics to undergo a Rhinoplasty. I think the Wellness Kliniek bad reviews are given by the people who do not have any personal experience with the clinic and who simply aim at bad mouthing the place. I for one had a lovely experience here!

6 comments:

  1. I had opted rahinoplasty surgery in Wellness Kliniek in Belguim. I surely can speak here about Wellness Kliniek’s great cosmetic services and friendly team. If you are going to operate by Wellness Kliniek’s expert team then I personally assured you, you are in safe hands. There is no space for worry and regret at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Wellness Kliniek Team, your cosmetic & Plastic Surgery treatments is not only good, but also bonny. There is no substitute for Wellness Kliniek’s services & treatment. I have a very pleasant experience with wellness Kliniek. That is the reason I took some time from my busy schedule and writing reviews about wellness Kliniek here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My best friend met with an accident few years back and even though he escaped with a few injuries on his hand, his nose was slightly affected. He was young, unmarried and just as women are worried about a small pimple on their face, men are equally or more conscious about their charm. He was losing his peace and to some extent his professional life was also affected. His appearance prevented him from becoming social and parties were things to fantasize about. I met him few months back and suggested that he should try Rhinoplasty, a cosmetic surgery meant exclusively for nose correction.

    After giving it a serious thought and consulting with the best doctors, he was guided to book an appointment with the best cosmetic surgeon at the Wellness Kliniek in Belgium. His life changed ever since then. He was seeing a different world there full of hope and positivity. The treatment was explained elaborately and visually so as to show the pictures before and after the surgery. After getting back to his family and much discussion, he decided to move ahead and do the treatment. It was a fantastic makeover that he has had. He is happy and very thankful for such a benefiting treatment. He is very clear about the medical terminologies involved and has been helping many more people go for such treatments to help in regaining the lost charm. Now my friend is so busy partying when not at work that I get to hear from him only once in two months. Am happy for him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can recommend this hospital, I have been here for my nose job. Very happy with the results. Are you looking for good quality (and price) cosmetic plastic surgery? Wellness Kliniek, is a trusted name and they have very good surgeons.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion, thank you. https://www.surgeongate.org/michigan-plastic-surgery/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a good post. This post gives truly quality information. I’m definitely going to look into it. Really very useful tips are provided here. Thank you so much. Keep up the good works. lansing michigan rhinoplasty

    ReplyDelete